Monday, January 26, 2009

Well I am feeling much better after all of the dental craziness I have experienced over the last week. The antibiotics have kicked in and feeling almost back to normal. I have several more visits though until the craziness is over.... I really hate going to the dentist. Good thing I found
one I like. The whole office is great.
As you can see, Catherine had a great basketball game saturday. She played against two of her friends which makes it more challenging. It was a great game. Really close at times and both teams played well. Grandma and Grandpa came to cheer Catherine on.
Caroline is doing well. Today she is going to a Daisy Scout meeting with a friend of hers from school. Maybe she will want to join now.
Jim went to St. Louis this past weekend. His dad is home from rehab after his knee replacement. He is doing well. Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes.
Jameson is doing well in Cali. He is trying to decide if he should come home and go to KU or just what to do at this point in his life. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment